HOW TO REACH FIERA VERONA
• From the motorways A22: exit at "Verona Nord", then take "Tangenziale Sud" (Vicenza direction) to Verona, take exit n. 6 for Alpo and follow the signposts for "Fiera"; distance: 7 Km
• From the motorways A4: exit at "Verona Sud" and follow the signposts for "Fiera"; distance: 1 Km
The main railway station is Verona Porta Nuova: it is only a few minutes from Veronafiere by bus or taxi.
Shuttle bus services to and from the railway station are available during Exhibitions.
For more information, visit the event website.
Useful contacts - Railway Station:
• Trenitalia Call Center and tickets: 892021 - open 24/7
• Customer service: +39 045 8024271 (mon/fri 9-13 and 14-17)
• Services for disabled: 199 303060 (national number) - service available every day 7-21
• Trenitalia Web Site: www.trenitalia.it
• Web Site Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori: www.ntvspa.it
• Radiotaxi Call Center +39 045 532666 (15 lines), 24h including holidays
• Web Site: www.radiotaxiverona.it
From Valerio Catullo Airport, Verona (www.aeroportoverona.it)
It is only about 12 Km far from the Exhibition Centre and operates daily connections between Verona and the main Italian and European cities.
How to reach Veronafiere from Valerio Catullo Airport:
• By car: from the Airport take the ring-road (tangenziale) in the direction of Villafranca, follow the direction towards the Verona South exit and the Fair signs
• Shuttle: Shuttle directly serves the Exhibition Centre-Airport Railway during the day of Show; on non-Show days it is necessary to reach the airport in autonomy (travel time - about 20 min)